Coffee Maker is a blog about making and enjoying great coffee.  Learn tips to make better coffee, and found out about the latest in coffee makers and coffee equipment. Looking for a budget-friendly coffeemaker? We have an option for every type of brew style you're looking for. Read on!


Top 07 Coffee Maker Review- Editors Choice


Keurig K55 Coffee Maker, Black



Editor Rating: 4.8

Just bought Keurig K45 Elite about 2 months ago or so and I love it. I am a avid coffee drinker and I enjoy a good cup or 2 or 3 or 4 of joe during my day. I usually don't have much time in the morning before work, I get up at 4 am, so with the ability to just leave it on and the water already hot, I have a hot mug of coffee in less than 30 seconds.

If for some reason I do turn it off, it take less than 2 to 3 minutes to get ready. With over 200 types of K-cup flavors out there, you can't get bored. The taste of every K-cup I've brewed has been flawless and the taste is awesome. For some the cost of the K-cups is a deal breaker so I also purchased the reusable K-cup filter adapter and can brew my own favorite coffee and it is great tasting too. So, if cost is an issue for the K-cups this is an alternative.

The Keurig is quiet, fast, and it holds a nice 45oz reservoir of water so its always ready to go. I've tried other single serve coffeemakers and they have all let me down. If you are in the market for a new best coffee makers look at the several different models Keurig has to offer. For me the Keurig K45 Elite was the best bang for the buck.

It came with 12 free Variety K-cup brews, a free starter water filter kit, 3 buttons that light up in a cool LED blue to pick the size of cup you want to brew (6oz 8oz or 10oz), a auto shut off option button so if you don't want to leave it on all the time and it will remember the setting the next time you turn it back on, and most of all the wide variety of K-cup brews to choose from cheap coffee makers.


Cuisinart DCC-3200 Perfect Temp 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel

Editor Rating : 4.6

You will want to read my review if you are in the market for a new coffeemaker. I am a type A person so let's just say I did my research before deciding what make and style was the best. I eliminated a lot of brands from numerous website reviews and looking at the quality of them in the stores. This left me with choosing Cuisinart brand but there are so many different styles to choose from- I had my work cut out for me.

I personally tried the following models: 1200-nice but same old same old. Nothing new on the unit. 2600- a few minor updates but style was not updated on this one. The 2650 offered a few more features but the lid still leaks water off the back end when you raise it and the on/off switch looks like it could give me problems sooner rather than later.

I then tried the 3200. After using it I would say that the engineers at Cuisinart finally put their heads together and worked to resolve the nit picky issues buyers had been complaining about with prior models. The 3200 also has the look of a quality made coffeemaker. The stainless steel is on the front and sides and has a richer, more expensive look to it than the other models. The push buttons are easy view. They light up when you select the ones you want.

The lid does not leak when lifted up. Coffee is great tasting and the glass carafe keeps it super hot. It was everything I was looking for in a coffee maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment